Saturday, July 15, 2006

While I have internet...

I figured out I can "borrow" internet when I stand in the corner of my room in between the closet and my desk. Every once and a while I can actually sit at the desk and it works.
I got my hair cut and highlighted yesterday. It feels so good to have it shorter! It was getting pretty long... I would show a pic if my camera wasn't broken.
I went to hang out with some friends from work yesterday at my friend Chris's (since he's the one with the pool). Did I mention I love summer?
My mom and sister are driving down in a little bit to swap cars with me. Depending on how long they stay I might go to a "dress like a rockstar" party tonight. That could be pretty entertaining.
Tomorrow we're having a pool / bbq thing after church with the college group. Should be fun!

1 Comments:

At 7/17/2006 11:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... your little summer does seem to be "shaping" up... cool (hair) do...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home