Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Moving Out, Moving In

Corrie moves out tomorrow and into the dorms at Pt. Loma. Then my new room mate Kara moves in Friday. I'm excited to meet Kara and get to know her a bit. But I have to admit I'm a little sad I'm not really living with any of my friends. Oh well, it's just for a semester.
It kind of stinks to be living so far away from school and a few of my close friends. But after this summer I now have some good friends who live at PLNU as well, so I guess it works out.
Anyway, nothing too exciting here. Working tons. We've been training the last few nights. I work this week Monday through Saturday. I was all excited when I saw the schedule for next week and I had Monday off. Of course then I looked at the rest of the week and I work Tuesday through Sunday. So much for a day off! The Monday after that school starts. I'm not really ready for summer to be over. But I am excited for new beginnings. Meeting some new people, taking new classes, helping to lead the 5th and 6th grade group at church (Club 56, kind of an intro right before they are in youth group). All that fun stuff.

2 Comments:

At 8/17/2006 06:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats a cool name "club 56"

 
At 8/17/2006 07:23:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

club 56 sounds cool...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home