Monday, June 05, 2006

Starting off the Summer

Last night we had another water gun fight. But this time it was much more massive because we had a few more people, and it was outside at around 10 at night. Hope we didn't bother the neighbors too much :/
Today after church the college group went to Soup Plantation for lunch. It was a ncie little hang out time. The group is much smaller now that school is out and a lot of people have gone home for the summer.
After that Jenn and Jackie and I went to the beach. I absolutely love the beach! I can't live anywhere not on a coast or I might suffocate to death. We played volleyball for a while, layed out a bit, splashed around in the waves a bit. Just enjoyed a nice few hours at the beach.
Jenn and I worked out when we got back. Gotta get ready for bathing suit season... even though it's already here.
Somehow Cerise and I were talking about old camp games (she was a daycamp counselor too so we know alot of those same cheesy songs and games and such) and we were talking about Chubby Bunny. Well Jenn and Jackie had never heard of the game before, so we decided to go get marshmallows and teach them how to play! It was quite funny and entertaining. I lost right away though, I was never any good at that game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home