Sunday, October 09, 2005

Shopping, Shopping... and oh yes, more Shopping!!

Yesterday my mom came down for my birthday. We did a lot of shopping downtown at Horton Plaza. It was fun just to hang out with her. We ate lunch at the Yardhouse. And for dinner I introduced her to the yummy Chipotle. She baked me a yummy cake and sang happy birthday to me. Haha. We also went to see In Her Shoes. Fun stuff.
It was a reather quiet, but good birthday :)
Oh yeah! I also got DDR, an iTrip for my iPod, and a betta fish. The fish is actually my favorite. He's from my sister. She got one that looks a lot like the one I got her for my birthday, with the same bowl and marbles and food. She wanted us to have twin fish. How sweet :)
Of course... now I need a name for fishy! Any ideas? Emily's fish is Frank... maybe something that goes with Frank since apparently they are twins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home