Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Maybe I was more tired than I thought?

I got home today around 10:45 after doing some much needed Target shopping. I didn't work until 2:30 so I decided that I would mess around on the computer for a little bit and then go work out and then take a shower before work.
Well... around 11:30 I laid down on the couch to rest my eyes for what I was thinking was going to be like 10 minutes. Instead I woke up at 1:50 after hearing my phone ring!! (Good thing Emma decided to call right then!)
Boy, I guess I'm more sleep deprived than I thought. Luckily I only made it to work about 5 minutes late. Maybe driving 85 on the freeway helped.
I don't think I'm ever taking 8:00 classes again if I can help it! It's not just because I'm not a morning person, it's just that in order for me to get enough sleep I'd have to go to bed by 10:15. Normally I struggle to get to bed before 1:00AM! So definitely never enough sleep. Oh the complaining woes of a college student...

1 Comments:

At 10/06/2005 05:36:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

yea i hear you! i think i really enjoy sleeping in but then i look at my sleep hours and 1-9 is 8 hours or maybe 3-11...just depends on the day. my fav time to wake up is 10. (no matter what time i go to bed)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home