Friday, October 07, 2005

I'm excited about tomorrow!

Not necessarily because it's my birthday... but because my mommy's coming to visit me! My dad and sister are on some field trip this weekend so she decided to come visit me since it's my birthday and all. All I know is we are going shopping downtown at Horton Plaza, and who knows what else. But that should be exciting! We definitely get along well when we're shopping too, so that's always a plus.
So, looking forward to it :)
Oh yes, and she's baking me a cake! So now we're going to have tons of leftover cake and cupcakes! Yum!

1 Comments:

At 10/07/2005 09:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well happy birthday... let me be the first since here it is already 12:53... boy it must be good to be 18? 17? did you just graduate 16? what is it again??? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home