Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Well...

I skipped my first two classes. Actually my second class doesn't start until 11:00AM. But I am planning on skipping it.
For good reason though. I finished up my presentation this morning. Now I am officially ready to actually practice it. I have a good hour where I can just go over it again and again so that when I present it it's not like "Umm, food umm enzymes umm". It always stinks to put alot of time into something but not practice the actual presentation part of it enough because then it really doesn't appear that alot of time and effort has been spent. Plus it's kind of embarassing. I feel much better when I'm actually prepared!
And the 2 classes I am missing are pretty easy today, and I know people in both of them, so it shouldn't take too long to catch up!
Time to practice...

1 Comments:

At 9/30/2005 10:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't wish for those days again! It was fun while i was there but am happy they are over!

jamie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home