Thursday, October 06, 2005

Aww... I Feel So Special!

I came home today after working out for about an hour to find a big old sign up that says "Happy Birthday Lor!" and cupcakes and pizza and a really cute present that matches my room! Aww. I love my room mates! I was wondering where they had been yesterday for a while and part of today... but I guess I'm not smart enough to put 2 and 2 together! But so much for working out after cupcakes and pizza! Haha.

Oh yeah... so in case you didn't know, my 20th birthday is on Saturday! Man, 20... how old! ;)

2 Comments:

At 10/07/2005 03:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees mexican food. It has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is mexican food site/blog. It pretty much covers mexican food related stuff.

 
At 10/07/2005 07:08:00 AM, Blogger thebensonator said...

HAHA. So normally I delete anonymous comments... but I think the above one is kind of funny :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home