Sunday, October 16, 2005

Just Some Fun With Friends

Been having a good weekend so far. Last night I went to Knott's scary farm. I was supposed to work yesterday too, but someone covered my shift for me. So instead of driving down Saturday straight to Knott's, I went to visit Corrie on Friday night and Saturday day.
We went to see Flight Plan and ate at Lucille's. Good ol' country cooking!
Knott's Scary Farm was also fun. Definitely crowded, but it always is! I went with Corrie, Cerise, and her boyfriend Jeremy. There were supposed to be a few more people from our work, but for some reason that didn't happen. At least I wasn't the one freaking out the most though! That was Cerise :) I did jump and scream here and there, but not TOO much. Cerise was definitely a target because once the monsters know you're scared, they just keep following you! I think I might have hurt Corrie's arm by squeezing it so tight! She did scream a few times too though :)
Then last night I drove to Cerise's house in Mission Viejo to spend the night. Her mom is so cute. She made us a feast for breakfast. Which for us was noon (that's what happens when you don't go to bed until 4am!). And I am still stuffed.
So now I'm back home and ready to start the tons of studying for the day! I realized next week I have a philosophy midterm, biology test, biology online test, and math quiz, on top of some other random homework. It's going to be a busy one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home