Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A Lot On My Mind

I think there's just alot of random things going on in my life right now. Nothing special. Going to classes. Studying lots for random tests. Doing ok for the most part on these tests. My RA from last year brought over a cookie cake from Mrs. Fields tonight for my birthday so we all got to hang out for awhile. That was fun. Tomorrow I'm going out to Buca di Beppo with my friend Danielle (whose birthday was today) and some of her friends. I'm excited. I've never been there before :) And according to Cerise the food is delicious.
Still struggling with figuring out major stuff. I need to make sure I am doing what I want to do. I really appreciate and want to hear others inputs... but at the same time I need to make sure that whatever I am doing is what is good for me. What I will enjoy.
Feeling kind of blah lately. I can't put my finger on why, but I don't like feeling blah. I think it has alot to do with my spiritual life right now, or lack thereof. Which brings up another thing...
I'm also looking into finding a new church in San Diego. I love the Flood, but sometimes it is just too big. Hard to meet and get to know people, to fellowship. So looking into that. I have a lot of things I am looking for in a church, so I just need to do the looking. Of course church isn't the reason for the lack of spiritual life. My priorities are just kind of backwards at the moment.
So ANYWAY.
Saturday night I'm going to Knott's Scary Farm with a few people from work. That should be fun.

1 Comments:

At 10/13/2005 07:08:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

maybe the BLAH is just the change of seasons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home