Thursday, September 22, 2005

Studying with Friends

I think this idea just doesn't quite work. Haha. Yesterday I met up with Katie to study at Starbucks for a while. It was nice to see her, but the problem is when you haven't seen a friend in a while and you plan to study together, chances are not too much besides talking and catching up is going to happen! That's ok though, good times.
Then last night there were lots of premiers of TV shows going on... so who could study then? Cerise and Jen and I sat in front of the TV with homework in hand, and then muted at the commercials. Of course half the commercials we talked instead of studiend. Oh man, haha. That's ok though. All I really had to do for today was write a 2 page paper that I probably could have written in less than an hour. Instead I finished it at 11:00p.m. Granted I did work for 5.5 hours in there somewhere too... but still!

1 Comments:

At 9/22/2005 06:40:00 PM, Blogger Katie Drake said...

ahaha. sorry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home