Sunday, September 18, 2005

Tons of Excitement... Or Not.

Sunday always seems to turn into a homework day. It kind of stinks. Pretty much all I've done today is homework.
Last night I went to see Just Like Heaven with the girls. It was really cute. Afterwards all four of us were all puffy from crying. It was great. And that was about all of my excitement for the weekend!
Oh wait, I lied. The roomies and I went to Costco yesterday too. That was actually alot of fun. Bought lots of good stuff. Found some great deals. Yes, I know, I'm a dork. But I'm ok with that.

3 Comments:

At 9/19/2005 12:27:00 AM, Blogger Katie Drake said...

college student=desperate for great deals :)
i have a mid-term wed night, want meet up to do hw/study with me sometime this week? i could do tonight after 8.30(i'll be in la mesa), tues between 1&5, and/or wed before 5. let me know!!

 
At 9/19/2005 07:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura =) It's Esther, we lost touch again, and it was my fault, sorry about that. Once again, reading through your entries (hume lake, etc) has been encouraging! Hope to hear (or at least read) from you soon!

 
At 9/20/2005 03:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok all caught up on the life of benson... but please do warn those of us eating that you will be discussing spit...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home