Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tests

I was just looking ahead in my planner and realized that I have at least one test a week for the next month in a half. Bummer! On top of that I have an online quiz I have to take every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. A paper at least every other week.
So I am just complaining. Sorry!
I'm almost managing to keep up. Just a little behind right now.
I'm looking forward to the next few weekends! The weekend of the 1st Corrie and hopefully Emma are coming down to San Diego and we're going to hang out with Katie and celebrate Corrie's "singleness". Should be fun! The weekend after that is my 20th birthday! Yah! 20 though??? That seems so stinkin old! My mom's coming to stay with me because both my dad and sister are going to be away on a field trip. It's going to be different... I am entertaining my mom at my place. That feels backwards. Another one of those "when you grow up" things I guess!
But because of these fun weekends coming up I really need to catch up if not get ahead on school because of all these tests and papers and stuff!

1 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 07:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

20... not adult... 20 is adult... Entertaining parents... yes we too now that they are living with us for a month... maybe your mom should stay for a month???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home