Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Stage 3

Well, not much to say except I am still sick. Now moved onto the coughing phase. Of course coughing for me is more like this deep throated barking sound that feels like it's shredding my chest. That's exciting.
I had classes for 7 hours today. That's 7 hours of actually sitting in a classroom listening to lectures or doing labs or taking quizzes. Not really sure why I did this to myself.
Still tired, but i've managed to get past that one. Tonight maybe I'll attempt to go to bed a little early, like before midnight. We'll see.

1 Comments:

At 9/14/2005 11:21:00 AM, Blogger Katie Drake said...

awe. poor sick laura! you might have gotten it from me! if so you have dull nausea and vomiting to look forward to amoung lots of other fun things! my grad school classes are each 5 hours long! yuck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home