Thursday, September 15, 2005

Supervisor for a day

So one of our supervisor's is leaving. Actually correction, they changed the title at the bookstore from "supervisor" to "senior lead". Something to do with legal stuff. I don't really like it. But ANYWAY, so they are kind of "testing out" possible new senior lead's. But not really telling them that they are testing them out. Apparently on this coming up Wednesday I am being thrown into the supervisor position for a few hours. I don't think I like it. I don't even know half of the supervisor duties. Plus I'll actually be closing the store. Oh well. I would like to become a "senior lead" at some point, but there are definitely much more qualified people right now. So at this point I'd rather not go through the stress of being thrown into the spot and messing something major up. Oh well... maybe I will do ok. We'll see!

1 Comments:

At 9/16/2005 02:30:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

dont worry if they think you can attempt it for a few hours they must be watching you work already...and see potential and hey maybe you can make lots and lots of $$...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home