Thursday, August 18, 2005

Serious Bummer

A couple of days ago I figured out the schedule that I want to have of classes. Last night I looked up all of the classes I want / need to take to see if they still have seats in them. Well I figured out that the ONLY time I can take Psychology 101 is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 8:00AM. All of the other times were filled. Ugh! And of course it's the one class I really need to take, and want to take actually. Oh yes, and it happens to be the class that I was GOING to take this summer. Should have just done it and gotten it over with!
The schedule that I am hoping for right now looks like this:
Mon, Wed, Fri 8:00AM - 9:50AM (at least I get out really early! Lots of time to either work or have a life)
Tues. 9:00AM - 4:40PM
Thurs. 9:00AM - 1:45PM

I register tomorrow... so hopefully seats will still be available. What's nice about this schedule is that there aren't breaks in between classes... meaning no waiting around, except for an hour on Tuesday, the long day.

Basically I am being forced to become a morning person. Stink!

1 Comments:

At 8/19/2005 10:46:00 AM, Blogger Katie Drake said...

parking will probably be a little better for you though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home