Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Stuff

I went to lunch with Emma and Corrie, that was fun.
Today at work I was visited by a couple of friends. That's always fun! Tony V. showed up and asked me from behind where the bathrooms were before I even realized it was him. Of course then it got steadily busy enough so that I couldn't even talk to him. Even when he bought a drink I was on the phone :( Then Niki visited me with her cute little puppy. :) Actually I don't think she was intentionally visiting me, but it worked out that way.
After work Sophia and I went to see Bewitched all decked out in our Petsmart uniforms. Although we did get 10% off at Ben N Jerry's for working in the Town Center, whoopi!
One of my kitties is in the Vet right now, she had kidney stones and had to have an operation, poor thing :( One of the other ones is on antibiotics because of sores she has. That's difficult. Poor kitties, they're getting old.
Tomorrow after working from 9-4 I'm driving to Mission Viejo to visit Cerise, and the next morning her and her mom and I are going to San Diego to look at and hopefully find an apartment. Too bad my mom can't come. Then we'll have to plan a day for everyone and parents to come down and sign stuff!
Friday is Emily's birthday. Sweet 16. Man, I can't believe she's gonna be that old. I haven't actually bought her present yet, although I know what I'm going to get her so that's ok. I figure Friday will just be her day to do whatever she wants to do.
And that is my busyness for now! Time for bed. I hate working a closing shift and then opening the next morning, it seems like that should be illegal or something.

1 Comments:

At 7/08/2005 07:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

emily sweet 16 (today: friday) bet that makes you feel old!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home