Saturday, May 07, 2005

Ahhh

I got to sleep in today for the first time in a REALLY long time. It was so great, especially since I know it won't happen again for at least a couple of more weeks. I just kind of planned out everything I need to do for today to prepare for finals and all, and it's alot. Tomorrow I'm going to an extra credit art field trip to a museum in LA, I can't remember which one though. So that will take all day, meaning I better get busy!
I might not be updating much over the next couple weeks.... haha yeah right, who am I kidding? Well let me just say that I apologize for the future boring updates in advance, since all I'll be doing is school and work!

2 Comments:

At 5/07/2005 12:00:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

dont worry laura..i will still check your blog everyday!

 
At 5/07/2005 01:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... with that widget thing there should be no problem what so ever... widget blog away...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home