Friday, April 01, 2005

Last Day

Today is my last day home. Tomorrow I go back to San Diego! I'm a bit sad, but I know once I get back into the groove of things I'll be fine. It will be nice though because Emma is coming with me tomorrow and then Corrie is meeting us a bit later to just hang out and lay out on the beach. It will be nice to relax a bit. Even though it's Spring Break I haven't really relaxed too much. And then back to the grind of school and work and everything.
Anyway, today is hanging out with the family day. It will be my first night home and my mom wants to go to the Long Beach Aquarium and then eat somewhere down at the Pike. It was so great getting to see people and hang out. Although I wish I had just one more week because I could have seen more people or seen some people more. Hehe. Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home