Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Change of Plans...

Originally I had planned on coming home Thursday afternoon after my art class. Which means I would miss my Geology class, which doesn't really matter since all the lectures are online. And I had work Thursday morning. Well my art class was cancelled, and I wasn't planning on going to my Geology class... so I managed to find someone to take my Thursday morning work hours (thanks so much Cerise!), although I do need the money... oh well, I'd rather go home. So now I am leaving tomorrow after my last class, which ends at noon! Yah! It'll be nice to miss the traffic and surprise my family! They still think I'm coming home Friday afternoon, so I was planning on surprising them anyway on Thursday. Well I'm excited, I'm going to try to pack some now, the sooner I'm outta here the better!

1 Comments:

At 3/23/2005 12:40:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

how fun!! i am so excited to see you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home