Thursday, March 24, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Yesterday I made it home after a fairly uneventful drive. I was the first one home, so I relaxed a bit. My dad made it home first and he was definitely surprised. It was nice to get the chance to just talk with him for a couple of hours. I was telling him all about some of the things I've been learning in my art history and philosophy classes. He's always been this wealth of random information so it's fun to be able to talk to him about life. Then I went and drove my car around the corner so my mom and sister wouldn't see it when they got home. I hid in my room until they came in, and then went out and yelled surprise! Boy were they happy. Nice to be loved and appreciated. We went out to dinner to Soup plantation, yum! And then came home and just kind of hung out. Right now I'm being kind of lazy, but hey, it is the first day of break! Later I'm going to go to Emily's badmitton game, although she might not play, but that's ok.
My cute little cat has been sitting on my lap and following me around practically all day, she's such a sweetheart! I missed my kittens!
Yah for being home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home