Thursday, March 31, 2005

Phew!

Where have I been lately? Hmm I don't know! It bugs me when people don't update their blog because I read everyone's at least once a day! And then I haven't updated in about a week!
Anyway... I just got back from Palm Springs with the family last night. I would say it was a pretty fun trip. Sadly no chance to really lay out by the pool though because we had so many random plans. The first night it was so windy that the power went out in the hotel. Well, this isn't a problem for the Benson family because we are always so overprepared! My mom had like 3 or 4 flashlights in her car and had brought a candle with her. So we had "family time" and talked because we couldn't watch a movie like we planned. I'll post a few pictures when I get back to San Diego with faster internet.
I really do love my family, but after 3 days of nothing but familyness I was ready to get away! So I went to help Corrie pack some last night and ended up staying over at her parents house so my own parents wouldn't freak out that I was coming home so late.
This has been such an awesome Spring Break! I realized last night that I've been out every night that I've been home. And since my parents have had the week off I've seen them during the day! It's so great!

1 Comments:

At 4/01/2005 02:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Way! I went to Palm Springs on Monday and Tuesday with my friends fam!! Was the wind on Monday night...because it was really bad when I was there. See ya soon!
-cerise-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home