Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Talked to Friends.

I finished my second lesson and last midterm today. So nice to be done with that one. I had a little free time so I had the chance to talk to Corrie for about an hour in the afternoon. And then I just got off the phone with Emma who I talked to for an hour too! It was so great. I haven't talked to Emma too much in a little while so it was great to be able to catch up and just talk. It took some of my loneliness away for now.
I think that part of the reason that I am lonely is because it's God's way of letting me know that I am missing and need Him in my life. I have been praying alot lately, just pouring everything out to God, and it helps so much. Just to be able to talk to Him, and cry to Him, and let my frustrations out to Him. I'm taking everyone's advice and working on finding a church that I can go to. The few times that I've been to the Flood it's been so awesome. But it's such a huge place that it's hard to meet people. However they have smaller groups that meet throughout the week, so I'm going to go to one of those hopefully this week. I know I have so many people who love and support me back home, but sometimes that is just too far away and it makes it hard. So hopefully I can find a group here who can help me to grow spiritually and who can help me to be strong in my faith and help me with accountability.

2 Comments:

At 3/16/2005 09:01:00 PM, Blogger Sreekesh Menon said...

with Him comes You. Look to Him, look to You.

 
At 3/16/2005 11:07:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

sounds like you have a great plan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home