Saturday, March 19, 2005

Ready!

I am soo ready for Spring break! It's strange because I really don't have very much homework this weekend, and no tests or papers or anything really due next week. So it feels like it should just be Spring Break already! I don't really have any big plans. I know that my parents want to go on some kind of mini road trip, but who knows where. And then Emma and I might also go on a mini trip (and Corrie if she can) just to be able to get away and actually spend time with each other.
I'm just looking forward to seeing everyone from home! I think I'll come home on Thursday night and skip the 2 Friday classes to avoid the Friday holiday traffic. Plus I won't be home on Friday night or part of Saturday so that way I'll get a chance to see my family for a little bit on Thursday.
Anyway, can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home