Saturday, March 26, 2005

I love Vacations!

Well, I love Spring Break I guess you could say more so, because no vacations yet! I tried to post the other day but then stupid blogger erased everything that I'd done when I tried to publish.
Sooo I just got home a little while ago from Melissa Mae's birthday/sleep over. It was such a blast! Girly sleep overs are the best! I'm going shopping any minute now, my family takes forever to get ready! I really need some new workout shoes, and hopefully I'll get a few cute summery outfits for our trip to Palm Springs too!
I'm in such a great mood right now! The day is soo beautiful! I want to be outside just lying on the sand at the beach, but that's not going to happen right now, maybe tomorrow! I'm waiting for Emma to call me back so we can figure out our own mini vacation and hopefully hang out tonight. Man, I miss that girl so much! I've seen just about everyone now except her!
Yah! My daddy washed my car for me earlier this morning before I got home! It hasn't been washed since Winter break and it was so disgusting, eek.
Ope, gotta go, everyone's finally ready to go shopping! Yah for friends and being home and spring break and soon to be vacations!

1 Comments:

At 3/26/2005 09:55:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

thanks for coming to my party!! i had so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home