Friday, April 08, 2005

Gettin With It

A few days ago my manager again asked me if I would be a supervisor for buyback like I did the week before and of finals last semester. I can't believe it's that time again already!! After last semester I had been thinking no because I was just so stressed out. But I didn't say no right away, I told her I needed to figure my finals schedule out. So I'm supposed to tell her when I work tomorrow. It would be really nice to get the higher pay and larger paychecks from more hours, and it's an easy job. I've been thinking alot about it and praying about it and realized that I could definitely do it IF I get my act together and just make sure that I don't procrastinate. I have many things that I can be working on right now that if I work on early I'll be ok.
Every weekend until the end of school I have something big going on. But normally during the week I have a fair amount of time to work on homework, or write papers earlier than the night before they are due, or to just study.
Ok, so that's the plan. It actually will be really nice not to have things hanging over my head anyway. So from now on, no more procrastinating!! It's crunch time! 4.5 weeks left and then 1 week of finals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home