Monday, October 25, 2004

Scared Poopless

Last night I went with Sophia, her boyfriend Justin, Emma, this girl Nicole from SDSU and a bunch of her friends to Knott's Scary Farm. I haven't been there since I was a Sophomore in high school, it was such a blast. Sophia and I decided we wanted to go last weekend and it just kind of happened this weekend and I'm so glad we went!
For those of you who have never been to Knott's Scary Farm you are definitely missing out. The entire park is transformed into a foggy dark place with tons of creepily dressed monsters throughout the park, actors who are paid to scare you in any way they can. There's also a lot of mazes set up where again, monsters jump out at you and the scene's are creepy looking. Emma, Sophia, Justin, and I decided to split from the larger group which made it more fun and scary at the same time. Emma and I are big chickens, and so we were prey to all of the monsters. We kept jumping and screaming and attempting to run away (but Emma was WAY more scared than me, hehe).

Justin, Sophia, scary clown, emma, me
Anyway it was a blast, by 2AM when the the park closed we were sufficiently scared and had barely avoided heart attacks and peeing our pants. So we decided to go to Denny's where it was really crowded. Emma and I finally made it to Corrie's (who was ridiculously nice to let us stay at her apartment because we didn't want to go home) around 330. And of course had to jump on her bed and wake her up... so finally made it to bed around 4, 430ish. Then had a good time today at Huntington Beach Main Street after waking up at 1:00 in the afternoon, therefore even though it's 12:15, I'm not really tired, hmm, hopefully that won't last long.

My feet and emma's foot at the huntington beach pier

1 Comments:

At 10/26/2004 08:10:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

I've been once or twice...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home