Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Napping under the trees

There's this area on campus that from the first time I visited SDSU I thought it would be fun to sit there and study or relax or whatever. It's grassy and pretty and in shade.
Let me take a quick break. Did I mention that I love this campus? I mean I really do, I wish I was a poet, walking from one class to the other I got the chills a little thinking about how I was finally here and how lucky and fortunate I am to be here. It's just so beautiful and amazing! I wish I was a poet, or even just a better writer so I could really express myself and explain how I really feel about it.
Anyway so today I had a lot of time between one class and the next so I ate lunch on this grassy area and then took about a 45 minute nap. It was nice, it was relaxing. And then I got up and had grass butt and back. But it was nice anyway. Here are a couple of pics I took from before of this area.
(this one has mom in it)

1 Comments:

At 9/01/2004 02:06:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

wow that is gorgeous. i miss palm trees.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home