Sunday, August 29, 2004

Day before the first day

Today I worked forever it seemed like. Then we had a hall meeting where we had to discuss all of the rules and go over everything that ended up taking 2 hours, dang. After that I decided since it was dark and probably not safe I would wander around aimlessly looking for my classes. I figured it would be better to be lost tonight than tomorrow morning since I have a few back to back classes tomorrow.
I can't believe I actually finally start tomorrow! It will be fun and exciting but I will admit I'm a little bit nervous, but I figure the first couple of days won't be so bad. I'm working a crazy lot this week though, which isn't cool, but again money is always nice.
Tonight was cool because people on the dorm floor are finally starting to get friendly and talk to each other a little. Me an Sophia hung out with a few other girls to watch the VMA's. I recognized one girl and she recognized me, it was weird... but we couldn't figure it out exactly. Aren't those moments strange? It's going to drive me crazy for a while. We both played club soccer, she's from San Luis Obispo... so that could be it. Or she also said it could have been from Hume Lake Camp... which for her to come up with taht means it's a huge possibility... but then again we went different years, but it could have been another church event. Anyway that was a bit of rambling for you. I still feel like I'm getting settled in, and it's nice to start to meat some new people. I almost wish it was a few weeks into school though just to end some awkwardness...
Wish me luck tomorrow and keep me in your prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home