Monday, August 30, 2004

Interesting People

I thought I'd try something each day... who knows if I'll keep to it or not yet.
Everyday I meet new and interesting people... Today especially I met many many new people, and got to eat lunch with a nice girl which was cool because I thought for sure I'd be alone.
Anyway my idea was to write about one of these people everyday. Working as a cashier in the bookstore and walking around such a huge campus like sdsu (33,000 students) there will be plenty of opportunity. So at the end of each post i think I'll write a sentence or two about the person of the day.
Today will be a fun one.
Unibrow man:
Normallly people with unibrows are generally, men but every once in a while there is a woman such as freida kailo the artist. Anyway today was a man, normally these people have just some hair in between the two brows. But today no, there was no distinction whatsoever between left and right brow, it was fun. I was helping him find his textbooks upstairs and had to try really hard to keep from laughing cause this really wouldn't have been good. This is one of those things that can be fixed without too much effort. But who knows, maybe unibrow man liked having one eyebrow, maybe it suited him better adn was easier. i shall never know becasue i'm sure it wouldn't have been appropriate to ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home