Tuesday, August 03, 2004

The happiest place on earth

Emily and I went to Disneyland today. We got there right about when it opened at 10AM and stayed there until about 6PM. I'm so glad they've added those fast paces, it makes things so much easier and we were able to go on just about every ride we wanted. Except Space Mountain, which of course doesn't open until next year since they're redoing it. Anyway we went on Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, the Canoe thing where I got splashed with disgusting murky water since I had a little 4 year old behind me who didn't know how to paddle, Jungle Cruise, Autopia, Star Tours, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Madahorn, Innoventions, Splash Mountain... I think that's it, we did a little shopping too down Main Street, more looking than buying though. All in all a fun day, and it was cool because I could tell Emily really enjoyed herself as well, which is always a plus.
When I got home I scarfed down some dinner then went to my indoor game at 740, which was a good game but really tiring since the girls no longer have any subs on our team. After walking around all day this just about did it for my feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home