Tuesday, July 27, 2004

the pike

Went to the pike in downtown long beach lat night. I haven't been there yet since they've fixed it all up and it seems like a pretty neat place, although we didn't get to fully check everything out. It was a fun time, I went with friends Niki, Kevin, and Garret. We ate at Islands,  yum, I haven't been there in a while. And then went to this place called GameWorks which has tons of arcade games, pool tables, bowling, a restaurant and other stuff. It was a nicer place than say the powerstation at lb towne center. Anyway since Niki's brother works there we got to do everything free! Which was the sweet part about it. So we played pool in teams, Garret and I won the 1st game and Niki and I won the 2nd game, haha. Then we played some arcade games and then bowled. Unfortunately though we had to leave at 10:00 because the place became only 21 and over I guess since there was a bar inside, I think they turned it into a club type thing. But I was actually winning and doing really good at bowling! I had 90 something points and we only bowled 8 times... meaning I won again! Haha. So I had lots of winning going on, which was cool for me since I'm pretty competitive :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home