Saturday, July 31, 2004

Friday night

Went to the dinner and a movie "date night" with Garret and friends Niki and Kevin. I've had the chance to hang out with Niki and Kevin alot lately which is cool, and to get to know Garret more, which has also been pretty awesome.
So we went to eat at Acupulco, I've only been there once before and the food was pretty good. Then we went to see The Village. It definitely had it's scary parts, but wasn't quite as scary as I expected. And then of course with it being an M. Night Shamalan (no idea how to spell that) movie you know there's a twist at the end, but even then it was a weird twist. I won't give it away but it was weird. The theater was completely full too since it was the first night of the movie so at a scary part there were lots of screams from the audience, helping to build the suspense even more. But Garret held my hand during the scary parts... well more than just the scary parts, but those too, hehe.
Anyway I really had an awesome time, now I'm off to bed to get some sleep before I go dorm room shopping all day tomorrow...

2 Comments:

At 7/31/2004 02:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for dinner. I have never had any girl pay for me, so it felt kinda weird. Anyways, i had an awsome time and i hope we can hang out alot more before its time for you to leave us =/

<3 garret =P

 
At 7/31/2004 10:17:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

cant wait to talk to you on im...or call me. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home