Thursday, July 29, 2004

It's not all bad

My earlier post was all about how this whole blogging thing seems to be taking over some of my life a little too much. But then today I was thinking there has to be some positiveness to writing in my blog and checking up on others blogs all day.

1) Since it's summer and I gradauted from highschool in june and am going to college in about a month, I would not have been writing at all over this time period. So it's kept me from getting rusty in that respect. Not like this is challenging writing, but still.
2) It's good to keep connected with people and through blogging and instant messaging (which i also do a little too much), I am able to do that.

Anyway there should be more good reasons for being blobsessed, but that's all I can think of for now.

1 Comments:

At 7/30/2004 09:10:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

i love reading ur blog...thanks for writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home