Thursday, July 29, 2004

Blobsessed?

I was reading my friend Tim's blog last night and was kind of bored so I also checked out some of the links he had to other people's blogs. I recognized Ian Frasier's name and so read his blog . See I knew Ian like 5 years ago when he worked as the jr. high leader at the day camp i was a jr. higher at, I don't think he would remember me, but see that's what's fun about the blog world, it doesn't matter!
Anyway I was kind of scanning through and came across this post on his thoughts on blobsession and thought I'd share because not only is it completely hilarious, but so true too.
Let's see every morning when I wake up (actually sometimes that means noon too since it's summer), I go online and check my email, chat with people awhile and Read Blogs. I think I have become one of those obsessed with this phenomenon as Ian put it. When I get bored I'll even check random blogs besides my friends of people I don't even know, maybe who have something in common with me such as a favorite band. I love getting the comments or feedback too, the reason I even check my mail in the morning. How have I become so addicted?
Right now here is what I should be doing:
- cleaning my room (it looks like a typhoon hit it right now, there's a small walk space from the door to the bed and that's about it)
- filling out job applications to work at SDSU somewhere next year that I probably should have faxed in yesterday
- calling the cashier's office to clear up some stuff
- making a list of stuff to buy for dorms next year
- washing my car
- eating breakfast
- folding clothes
- well the list goes on but I won't bore you anymore. The point is that I have all that stuff to do and yet what am I doing?? Writing in this blog!

1 Comments:

At 7/29/2004 11:09:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

me too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home