Friday, July 02, 2004

Much less boring day

I forced Emily to stop being a couch potato today and took her to the beach. I'm pretty sure she actually had a really good time, which was cool for me too. It was the first time this summer that I actually went in the water at the beach instead of just laying out! Brrr it was cold but fun too getting knocked down by the not so large waves. Then we went for some Golden Spoon ice cream... yum! Tonight I have to really clean out my room cause Emma and I (families included) are having a garage sale tomorrow to earn some extra money. If anyone has anything they don't want anymore but wants some cash for it feel free to drop it by. My house is in a good location since it's right near a major street and all. Anyway so I'm gonna go start cleaning right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home