Monday, May 24, 2004

The Case of the Missing Vending Machines

So I'm at school, got a little hungry, and I thought hmm, why don't I go get some chips from the vending machine. I get to the vending machine place, look up, and WHAM, there's no vending machine there. Hmm I thought to myself, that's a little odd, but oh well I'll just go to another machine since there are about 10 around campus. When I got to the next place where a vending machine should have been it was gone too! Turns out ALL of the vending machines around campus were gone. Dun dun duuun. How could it be? How were the poor hungry students of Millikan High School supposed to eat? As the whole school walked around in a haze of shock and dismay, some crying, others unable to comprehend, some rumors began to circulate on how the vending machines "disappeared". The most popular one seemed to be that the school thought that all of us students were just a little too fat from eating vending machine junk food so in an effort to save us from our certain future obesity they took a grand step in removing the dangerous machines of fat and calories. Someone else said that a few kids played a prank over the weekend and just up and stole all of the machines. Hmm... that would be pretty funny, but not too likely. I think there were possibly some alien creatures who had tasted the sweet deliciousness of the cookies and chips inside of the machines that they had to have more and therefore abducted the machines from the high school campus and the poor unsuspecting Millikan students. Well only time can unveil the truth of the missing vending machines. If anyone has any information on what could have happened to the machines please comment on this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home