Sunday, May 23, 2004

Scary Moment

On my way home from Satellite tonight I was driving on the freeway and all of a sudden there was a lot of smoke and people slamming on their brakes. I looked and saw a truck flipped on its side and people climbing out of it. It really freaked me out, there was only one car between me and that truck, it couldn't have been hit even 30 seconds before. There were many people helping out and everyone looked ok but very shaken up. The whole rest of the way home I was praying that those people were ok and thanking God that I was just a little behind. Wow, things like that really make you think. I just felt this wave of emotion and I'm still a little shaky, I really hope those people are alright.

1 Comments:

At 5/24/2004 12:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura, I know exactly how you felt. my hands are all clammy thinking about the van i saw flip on the 405. it was so scary everything happened so fast. and i pulled my car over onto the side because i was all shaken up but i couldnt move i wanted to get out and help just do something, but i was frozen so i prayed. it was so insane. just a note to let you know i am thinking about you. -melissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home