Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Kayaking

Went kayaking today through the Naples canals with friends Emma and Tiffany. It finally got sunny for us to go and the weather was perfect. We had one surf board and we rented 2 kayaks so we just kind of cruised around slowly because the surf board was slower. And of course we took turns tipping each other in the kayaks, no one could escape that one. Even though it was warm outside the water was still pretty cold so we went for In-n-out after we had been kayaking for about 2 hours to warm up with some yummy food. It was pretty tiring since we were tugging others around and so when I got home I took a nice long nap.

3 Comments:

At 7/01/2004 09:44:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

awh the joys of summer... To be out getting dumped where the boats dump their... oh never mind...

 
At 11/07/2005 03:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thebenson or this is great!
It's funny how I was looking for this type of thing and found your post: Kayaking. It pulled me right out of my research on surfing rashguards products and allowed me to sit down for a nice read. Thanks for your great job thebenson or. I think I'll hang out on your blog for a while and be done with surfing rashguards stuff for now. Have a good day thebenson or.

 
At 11/08/2005 03:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thebenson or...
How did you get your blog to be so good? Originally I was out trying to locate surf shirts related information, but your post ' Kayaking ' got my attention and stopped in my tracks :) Glad I found you because I'm trying to improve my site about surf shirts and your blog here gave me some excellent ideas. Thanks thebenson or for the good read and I think I'll mention your blog to my cousin (if that's okay...)

Keep up your effort ~ and good job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home