Thursday, June 24, 2004

Gotta love summer

Again more randomness... Yesterday I went shopping and then attempted to tan at the beach... I think I think I got a faint tan line from that. Today was swimming all day in my friend Dani's pool... that was fun and now I really actually do have a line, although it is a pink one, not exactly the golden brown I hoped for, but hopefully it will get there. Then home for just long enough for my mom to tell me I'm not home enough and then off to church! Good times, I'm loving this summer stuff.
Oh yeah, I still have to buy a graduation present for Emma... she got me a really nice cross necklace and I need to get her something too! Her parties on Saturday, soon. So anyone have any ideas?? (Yes I know I'm a procrastinator, no need to point it out)

1 Comments:

At 6/25/2004 09:29:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

hmmm... You just gave me a great idea for my present... Actually would end up going to both of you.... It too might be a little late....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home