Sunday, June 27, 2004

Full day... fun day

I went to Emma's graduation party today... had fun hanging with friends, playing frisbee, ping pong, jumping in the bounce house, and throwing water balloons at everyone. (I didn't actually dry off til like 10:00 tonight, thanks guys).
Then I went to babysit 2 boys who live down the street from me. You know a lot of people I know like to babysit to get money, which of course is always nice, but I really love spending time with these kids. It's been 4 years now since I started watching them when they were 3 (Max) and 5 (Eric), now 7 and 9 (for those who found the math difficult). They just have so much life and energy. I went over there at about 5:00 straight from Emma's party and their mom warned me they hadn't had too much of a chance to release energy yet, and believe me these boys have ALOT of energy. But since I had energy too it was ok! It was nice that they didn't just sit in front of the TV all night. We made forts, played soccer and some other random games outside, made our dinner into a picnic, and some other random activities. Anyway I love those kids, they're a handful sometimes but that makes babysitting way less boring! ... and yes I did make some money too :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home