Friday, June 25, 2004

friends and bonfire or motherdaughter night out?

I am choosing the mother daughter night out. I think my mom's been kind of more sad than upset lately since she feels I haven't been spending enough time at home. So tonight I asked her if we could go shopping together and to dinner, maybe get some golden spoon afterwards. I think she was happy that I asked considering it's a Friday night and all and normally I would spend Friday's out with friends. I am a little bummed that I won't be going to a bonfire at the beach though, but it's okay I should have a good time with my mom instead. Plus there will probably be plenty more bonfires throughout the summer, but if I don't try to heal this thing with my mom soon, things could get worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home