Wednesday, June 30, 2004

ZOOM!

I just got back from getting my teeth whitened with the newest technology called ZOOM! I won the certificate to go get them whitened a few weeks ago at grad night and then did it today! Since my teeth were already kind of white from using crest white strips a few years ago though they didn't go THAT much whiter, but I can at least tell the difference. Anyway pretty cool, only downside is right now I'm having random shooting pains in my mouth which last for like a day and I can't drink coffee, or soda, or eat ketchup or mustard, or anything with color for at least 3 days. What food doesn't have color? Well I guess I will just have to figure that one out!... or lose some weight from lack of eating for the next few days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home