Saturday, May 22, 2004

Getting ready for prom...

I'm partway ready for prom and just taking a small lunch break! It's funny that prom's not until 8:00pm and yet I've been getting ready since 11:00am. Let's see I've been to the mall to get a camera and replacement sticky stuff for my bra, I took a shower and shaved everywhere, I got my nails done, I went to the bank. I still have to paint my toes (I have like 9 shades of pink nailpolish to choose from), pluck the eyebrows, get my hair done (which I'm going to do in about an hour), and do my make-up right after that. Wow so much to do so little time... but I'm getting more and more excited as I get ready! I'll post an update on how it all went hopefully sometime tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 5/22/2004 11:41:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

what was wrong with just keeping the Cotton Candy look?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home