Sunday, May 23, 2004

Prom

Awesome. So much fun. A blast. So lets see the whole prom experience started at 5:00 when my date Nathan picked me up and we went to the El Dorado park duck pond to take pictures with a huge group of about 60 other prom friends. Then at around 6:45 we headed over to Sam's Seafood where there were about 45 people sharing a banquet room eating buffet style, which actually worked out quite well considering how many of us there were. We made it to prom around 8:45 and danced almost nonstop until midnight. It was so cool to go with a "friend" as a date because I danced with him about half of the time, but I also had the chance to dance with everyone else that I wanted to dance with. It's hard to put into words how much fun I was having. There were so many people everywhere and because we were mostly seniors I recognized most of the people and felt comfortable dancing however (see i have no rythm or dance coordination whatsoever). The DJ was alright but he kept cutting songs too short or cutting them off at the wrong parts, but it didn't matter too much. Afterwards many of my friends and I headed over to In-n-out and ate yummy fries and burgers, then we went to a friend Nick's house where we pulled almost an all nighter playing games and just having fun. Around 6:00 this morning we put in a movie and within 15 minutes I think everyone was at least halfway asleep. The chair I was in was too uncomfortable to actually fall asleep but I did doze off. I had to be home by 10:00 this morning and about 30 minutes later I fell asleep and woke up just now (about 2:00pm). Anyway that was prom for me... I had an awesome time and it finally began to hit me that in 3 weeks I'm graduating and I'm not going to see most of these people ever again. It's cool to have this night to remember forever. (Hmm, wow I'm feeling a little sentimental apparently).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home