Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Mama said there'd be days like this

So far today has been fairly crummy. Actually the crumminess started at about 10:00 last night when I remembered that I had a unit test in my anatomy class today and I still had to finish making about 10 diagrams for that unit to turn in today. So I decided just to wake up early and study... meaning that I woke up at about 4:30 this morning and did some major cramming. However I may as well have just slept an extra 2 hours for all the good it did me. I completely bombed the test. To make my day better when I went to drive home I found out that I had a parking violation. About half the parking lot was marked off so the lines could be repainted (why they did not do this on the weekend when it would be much easier escapes me), and this apparently meant that only staff could park in the parking lot today. I have no idea how I was supposed to know this small fact but now I get to go find out how much the parking violation will cost me, hopefully they'll just count it as a warning. So I have definitely had better days than this. I am going to my little sisters last spring concert over at lb naz. It's weird to almost finally be done with that school. Our family has been a part of lb naz school for about 15 years now, weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home