Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Bad News

I just found out that my dad, who works for SBC, is going to go on strike on Friday for 4 days. This really isn't a good thing for any of the workers as they will be out of a job for awhile, so please keep all of the SBC workers and my dad in your prayers. Hopefully after 4 days the union and the company can come to some kind of agreement, but it is very likely that this thing could last much longer than 4 days with the situation as it is now. Hopefully not though. Sometimes it is hard to see God's plan, and I know I don't understand it now, but there must be some good reason for the strike...

1 Comments:

At 5/20/2004 09:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura - I will keep you and your family in my prayers!! Strike is definately a scary thing especialy after what we all saw with the Grocery Stores - Unions are Crazy!!! Love ya, Melissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home