Thursday, May 13, 2004

"QUEST" Senior Banquet

Tonight I had my Quest Sr. Banquet (QUEST is the honors program at my school). All in all it was an ok night, even though extremely long (6:30-10ish). The best part was the ice cream sundae table with every type of topping possible, where i dared my friend emma to put on all of the toppings, about 20 or so, onto her sundae. Even though she only put on about half of them it was still fun. I even won something from the raffle... while others won $50 gift certificates to fancy restaurants I won a homemade misproportioned denim purse along with a free burger at in-n-out and a coupon for buy one get one free to six flags (which is like a coupon you could pick up anywhere). So since I just ate in-n-out today already, and I went to six flags just a couple of weeks ago, and I don't like the purse, i'll have to say I was the luckiest raffle winner... In all seriousness thought it was fun to get together with about 100 of the people I've been with for four years now and have become close with through trials of frustration and procrastination.

1 Comments:

At 5/14/2004 08:55:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

Awgh... the joys of free gifts... LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home