Friday, May 14, 2004

Ahh... there's nothing like the smell of fermaldehyde in the morning

Today was a cadaver field trip for my anatomy class. I guess the teacher figured since we had gone once before to the cadaver lab there was no need to ease us into the experience. When we walked into the room there were 5 disected bodies just laying out on the tables, need i say disturbing? and since it is a lovely hot southern california day the room was nice and stuffy, making the putrid smell of fermaldehyde (sp?) like 1000 times worse than normal. I gotta admit it is pretty cool to see the ins and outs of the human body, but the initial shock and the smell have not quite left me yet...

2 Comments:

At 5/14/2004 12:32:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

I think I can smell it too... thanks laura... great smell...

 
At 5/16/2004 05:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As we say in NJ... "Yooooo" (you'll learn that when you come out here, jsut ask mary) sounds like a blast.

david mac

 

Post a Comment

<< Home