Thursday, May 13, 2004

Just Hangin Out

After staying up until 2 am last night i was kind of dragging and ready to take a nap around noon. But then my friend Niki called me, who I haven't seen or hung out with in a while cause our lives have separated because she's in college while I remain trapped in the prison of high school, and asked if I wanted to hang out. So we went to In-n-out for lunch, and then went on a bike ride through heartwell park where we attempted to complete all of the parts of the exercise course to burn off the In-n-out. It was cool to talk with Niki and catch up on old times... So even though my eyes are now burning from exhaustion I think it was much better to hang out with an old friend than waste my time on sleep. Who needs sleep anyway? Oh yeah and I forgot the best part, I learned to ride my bike with no hands! fun stuff...

1 Comments:

At 5/13/2004 07:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Laura, cool to read your blog now we can keep up with you like you keep up with us. Cant wait till you guys come out here.

your pals
david and melissa
www.homepage.mac.com/themacombers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home